Please update Patreon creator Puddles4263 of the webnovel The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound.

https://kemono.party/user/6259314

I WOULD ask you to keep requests contained in the request thread we already have going so the board doesn't get filled with a bunch of people doing exactly this.

But considering you already spammed that thread 3 times in less than an hour with the same thing, I'm just gonna call you a jackass, and leave it at that...

It doesn't matter whatever bad word you call as long as I get what I want because you are somewhere on one corner of planet while I am on another. As for Spamming, you should make rules for what to post, not to post and where to post. More people (fans of creators) like me will visit this site in future as long as they get what they want. That's what this site is for right?

It doesn't matter whatever bad word you call as long as I get what I want because you are somewhere on one corner of planet while I am on another. As for Spamming, you should make rules for what to post, not to post and where to post. More people (fans of creators) like me will visit this site in future as long as they get what they want. That's what this site is for right?

>>174
whoah whats with the negativity dude its just a thread chill guys (both of you)

also its not his fault his mouse malfunctioned just take a look at >>184 yep thats two of them just like YP

Tripcodes supported
1MB size limit