* Please use &bg=white on resized images so line art png's aren't completely black.
* There seems to be a lot of duplicate files/posts on the site right now.
* Add an md5: search option that lets you search post by the md5 hash of a file.
* Option to sort posts on the artist page by Published date instead of Added date.
* Add paging to the board. I doubt there have only been made 25 threads.
* Import user comments from the original post.
* The missing post counter doesn't always load properly, requiring you favourite/unfavourite the artist for it to appear.

4b64af9466

posts persistently stalling for fanbox artist wrong. Especially strange since it seems everyone else I imported from fanbox went seamlessly.

I'm trying to use the Yiff.Party importer to import 2 artists (VKorg & Ganto18) to KP, but every time it gives me a 502, 504 or 524 (can't remember exactly which number) error after around 5 mins. I've tried maybe 7 times over the last couple days and it always fails.

Here is the import ID: ID is 68e4fa73b0.

>1684

I tried again today and now it wont even begin the process, it just keeps reloading the same message over and over:-

"Importer logs
For bug reporting purposes, your importer ID is 68e4fa73b0."

I made a commit that should reduce the amount of stalling and speed up log pages. Let me know if it helps.

Thank you! Importing works a lot better now.

>1687

Yup its a lot faster now though there are some instability, it does crashes during the importing process. Might wann look on that.

1684 here. Thanks for the status update, I haven't tried to import again yet, but I still keep getting time-out errors when trying to post :*(

Replies aren't timing out for me now but they're often not loading at all. Same goes for artist galleries. I can view threads and they load quickly, but trying to reply to anything or look at a gallery justs hangs indefinitely 8/10 times (loading bar stops at around 35%). I had to retry this many times before it let me reply, and sometimes when I press the submit button, nothing happens, it doesn't even start loading.

The recent commit seems to have caused the import from yiff.party to drop "quotation marks". The rest of the text gets imported, but quotation marks just disappear. I'm not sure if it also happens for direct imports from Patreon, but it definitely happens for imports from yiff.party

Example: https://kemono.party/patreon/user/21149764/post/42524269

I should clarify, not all quotation marks are dropped. But many are. Compare the example above to the original on yiff.party

https://yiff.party/patreon/21149764

It also drops some apostrophes.

Still actively working on fixing performance/speed issues. If any Node devs are around here, help would be appreciated.
>>1703
This is a yiff.party API issue.

I did not know yiff.party had an API.

Since it is unlikely yiff.party will fix API bugs anytime soon, how about changing the kemono.party importer to scrape the HTML instead of using the API?

>>1719

>Fix

"Fix? What does that mean? Is that even a word?" - Yiff admin, internal thoughts, 2020.

This is probably already a "known thing" although not really a bug, but can cause unintended mess:-

It seems like the Yiff.Party importer doesn't overwrite existing duplicate posts, so if you import an artist that was already imported since last time you checked, I think it doubles up the whole gallery.

59ac8fb298

imported from yiff.party didn't import the user name

Please add 'Sort by update date' feature.

I'd like it if imported posts from patreon were automatically tagged with the patreon post's existing tags. Also, some sort of "download-all-images" option on creator pages would be nice, if the server could handle the load.

I'd like it if imported posts from patreon were automatically tagged with the patreon post's existing tags. Also, some sort of "download-all-images" option on creator pages would be nice, if the server could handle the load.

Sorry, the site 504'd when I was trying to post this so it came out three times. I guess fix the 504 problem too.

Tripcodes supported
1MB size limit