When importing, so many posts are marked as "post may be stalling" is there a way to fix or go around this, because so much ends up not importing, and it's quite annoying to deal with.

This either means;
a) the importer hit a roadblock with a post due to an unexpected case, or
b) the website you are importing from is down or being sluggish.
If you have a debug code, that would be massively helpful so I could make sure it isn't A.

BTW, we are out of storage for now, so things won't import for a couple of hours until I finish expanding it.

Definitely appreciate the work you've been doing here. Mind updating us when the storage issue is resolved?

Other dude here, yea please update when its good to go. I was trying to import too lastnight but it kept timing out. Anyway best of luck with the site, we all want to see this place shine ;)

Other dude here, yea please update when its good to go. I was trying to import too lastnight but it kept timing out. Anyway best of luck with the site, we all want to see this place shine ;)

I did send you one via email about a week ago but I never got a response.

Other dude here, yea please update us when its good to go. I was trying to import too lastnight but it kept timing out. Anyway best of luck with the site, we all want to see this place shine ;)

Other dude here, yea please update us when its good to go. I was trying to import too lastnight but it kept timing out. Anyway best of luck with the site, we all want to see this place shine ;)

OMFG that was not supposed to happen!! Wow!! This is like the double-triple post glitch on YP, times 100!!!! Whoops :O

Is this why, when I tried to import Null Brainz' since-closed patreon via the yiff.party importer, around a third of the images are non-existent?

Beware, this artist specializes in content that places like e-hentai flags as "Offensive For Everyone" (it's not scat nor guro, but rather some pretty weird body modification)

https://kemono.party/patreon/user/11469442

https://yiff.party/patreon/11469442

>>1647

Rin Tooohsakaaaaa! Endorses kemono.

Tripcodes supported
1MB size limit