www.mediafire.com/file/d4x9l1fdxa8pzug/yiff.bat

Made for Windows 10 with Python 3 installed, but any OS with Python 3 installed should work.

Start guide
1. Check and change the file extension back to .bat if it's in something else.
2. Launch it and read the CLI message. Other systems must launch it through Terminal, e.g. for MacOS:

open /Applications/Python\ 3.8/Install\ Certificates.command
sudo python3 -m pip install --upgrade pip
sudo python3 -m pip install Pillow
sudo python3 -m pip install PySocks
python3 -x /drag/n/drop/the/yiff.bat

3. Browse new files in file explorer and don't be a silly Hydrus user!

On Linux: never ever forever install or upgrade Python packages as root.

Use --user instead:
pip install --user Pillow
pip install --user PySocks

Don't worry about outdated pip, your distro vendor is handling that and gets upgraded when needed.

What actually is this, in laymans terms? Can anyone explain for me?

I wanted to say it's a downloader and HTML builder in the title but the length limit is exaggerated so it can't fit.

>>1296
Thank you

Oh right. What is it for? Batch DL'ing entire artists automatically or something?

Pretty much! Yiff.bat can batch download files off from yiff-related sites where your favorite artists would be at. Right now it can scrape assets from Fanbox (bootleg: kemono.party), Patreon (bootleg: yiff.party), Fantia (bootleg: yiff.party), subject to add/drop more paysite/bootleg sites in future.

I'll need to implement scraper on Kemono.party as our only bootleg eventually if yiff.party is really going to die.

Thanks for the explanation, sounds very useful given YP's tendency to keep going down!

Could you add Patreon scraping from Kemono anyway? yiff.party's scrape seems to grab corrupt files sometimes, plus Kemono has some more recent scrapes that have updated files.

What's that burlap sack up there?

Tripcodes supported
1MB size limit